Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
134 Doctors are Online

Both tubes have cysts, used birth control for period regulation. Any safe methods to get pregnant ?

hi my name is AAAAA from Trinidad&Tobago both of my tubes have cysts and i tried birth control to regulate my periods but i don t see my periods every month and i haven t seen it or the year i am 25years old and i want to know what i can take to bring my periods regular and get me pregnant , i was and have never gotten pregnant all the try i tried please help me doctor the safe way to please thank.
Asked On : Tue, 12 Feb 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  12
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
OBGYN 's  Response
In the present scenario, you should see an expert infertility specialist and get properly examined and investigated. The cause of your tubal cysts should be treated and tubal patency and function tested. The cause of your irregular periods should be diagnosed through hormonal assays, trans-vaginal sonogram and treated. You should maintain a healthy weight, avoid stress and eat healthy. Hope you find this information helpful. Take care.
Answered: Sun, 9 Jun 2013
I find this answer helpful

1 Doctor agrees with this answer

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor