Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
198 Doctors are Online

Body Swelling

Hello Doctor,

My sister's body is having abnormal swelling from past 4 months. We have consulted so many doctors and specialists but after certain period of times nothing works. Now from past 5 days it has grown to its extent. she can't even talk because of disease. Please help or suggest some effective specialist.


Asked On : Fri, 20 Aug 2010
Answers:  1 Views:  552
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Topics
Pediatrician 's  Response
Welcome to HCM
Read your prob, there are sevaral resion of getting swelling all over body some of them are liver diease, kidney diease, thyroid hormon imbalance. you should consult with your doc n get bllod test for thyroid profile, liver profile, renal profile. get CT abdomen n X ray chest also. if swelling become worsen she has to be admitted for further investigation n evaluation.
Answered: Thu, 1 Sep 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor