Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
144 Doctors are Online

Blood test n found my WBC to be exceeded from 11 to 16. Where it should be ?

I took a blood test n found my WBC to be exceded from 11 to 16 where it shoud b i think 6 or smething.plz help why it went so high..also i had taken i-pill almost a month it coz of that..m worries that my family and docter would cme to know about ma I-Pill..plz suggest what to do? plz plz plzzz
Asked On : Thu, 3 Feb 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  142
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Lab Tests
Medical Topics
General & Family Physician 's  Response
You get a complete blood picture (CBC) and send it by the way high WBC count may be by some infection anywhere in body.
Answered: Sun, 15 May 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor