Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
185 Doctors are Online

Bloating, belching, nausea. Have over acidulated stomach, abdominal pain. What can help?

Hello Doctor, You know, I am not like a usual teenages which are commonly writing to you, I need serious doctor.. Basicly, My name is Lubomir Kurpel, from state of Slovakia which is in the heart of europe.. I am 19 years old boy, and need some special doctor. a year ago, I have eaten some kind of chinesse fast-food, which lend me some stomach problems.. I have recovered really quicky, but after this happened, I have had a hard nausea every day, almost every day.. since this, i am not able to eat almost any kind of gaining meats, only chicken, nothing else,. .. Iam aware of spicy and oversalted meals, I am not able to eat almost anything with much oil - sometimes.. Of course, there at slovakia I had since this gone to see many many doctors, they tried everyting, as first they had done a blood tests to recognize if its not a kind of celiak disease, cuz I am a really white . Then they had done a rectal swab, for some kind of bacteria/virus/ worms etc. Nothing had been found.. ..then they decided to take a look at my stomach from inside.. [really disgusting for me], they havent found anything, no ulcer , no blood scratches or something like this.. only one thing they had found was that my sphingter between esophagus and stomach has a little scratches at its one side, more preciselly, at two valves.. I have seen it, they then told me, that my nauseas can be happened by over-acided stomach, this acid then comes through sphingter upside to esophageus and this occurs as an nausea.. ..the had gave me a many kinds of pills, probiotics, and pill called omeprazol 20mg ... it has many side effects but helps a little.. After this, I am getting a little bit better, but nothing special, it is a year ago and I cant eat anything like I was able to eat since this accident happened.. I dont really know what to do.. I have lost a weight from 62 kilograms to only 51,5... Now I have 54, I have gained some,.. but it isnt easy.. they told me also that I have some kind of gut malabsorption ... After this, nothing had changed, they refused to do any more tests, they told me that it can all be from stress.. but I dont thing so - of course everyone is in stress and I am too, but still cant believe in it. There is something you need to know - I am with my girlfriend for a year and a half.. she is really worried about me,.. but after about 8 months from the accident of chinesse food happened, the had started to have the same symptoms like I have had.. since I am recovering a little, she is having same kind of I dont know what and its getting worse... - for this, I am supposed to thing that it is some kind og organic thing, like.. lets say bacteria, or virus.. and I had infected her.. I am really lost in what I can do.. there is no-one who can help me, there in my town.. they told me that they can do only a tests for a common diseases in my country... and this means that there are many many species of bacterias/ viruses which can affect a those symptoms like I have and they are even not able to do any tests for it.. What can I do?.. please I need really a help! at the end, I will summarize my symptoms: - common nausea, almost every day - it comes from food, everything I eat my body try to vomit - but I have never vomited from this disease... - strange voices from my stomach and gut, like something really huge living here - bloating and belching - I feel almost NO hunger, If so, I am trying to utilize it.. - common abdominal pain what helpes me: - almost everything liquid which is hot for a stomach like green and dark tea.. - water Bonaqua - [weird but true] alcohol in small amounts - everhing with probiotics cultures hoping that this email will someone read and had ever listened about a disease like I have.. I dont really know what to do, thats for what I am currently writing to a foreign forums to find help.. doctors in my country cannot help me, they are trying every month the other pills and nothing helped me... please, glad for a soon response... regards, Lubomir kurpel [please pm me back to YYYY@YYYY ]
Asked On : Wed, 27 Feb 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  46
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Topics
General Surgeon 's  Response
Hi Lubomir ! From the history and the endoscopic findings, I feel that you have got some kind of gastro esophageal reflux disease, where excess acid and food particles may get regurgitated frequently and this gives rise to burning, bloating, nausea and vomiting. I would suggest you to modify your diet to more of roughage and enough liquids and completely avoid spicy and fried oily food, which may aggravate your symptoms. Also elevating the head end of your bed with the help of blocks may go a long way in alleviating your symptoms. Add regular exercises like morning walk into your routine.

Many a times chronic amebiasis which may not be diagnosed even with a stool test may cause such problems for you. You have to discuss this with your doctor before starting an anti amebic drug along with a probiotic. You can continue with your omeprazole tablets, which will reduce the excess acid secretion in your stomach. Take care.
Answered: Sat, 7 Sep 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor