Bit by dog on calf. Bruised. Dog is vaccinated. Led is tingling. Should I see doctor?

Hi, five-six hours ago I got bit by my cousins tiny dog on the back of my calf, right in the middle. It broke the skin, scrapes but not punctures, and its all bruised. the whole site is about the size of a quarter. I cleaned it out thoroughly, soap and warm water and then with a saline solution and put neosporin on it. The dog and I are both up to date on our vaccinations but about twenty minuets ago my leg started to tingle (Im not sitting in any weird positions) like its trying to fall asleep but not quite. my question is, could the tingling have anything to do with the dog bite? and if so should I see a doctor, i'm trying not to because I have three kids and I'd rather not drag them to the er and I dont have a babysitter. So any advice would be nice. thank you.
Fri, 17 May 2013