Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
149 Doctors are Online

Bent in middle turbinate bone in nose, suffering from frequent cold. How to cure permanently ?

hello doctor..i am ILN GIRIDHAR from Hyderabad. age 23 yrs. my middle turbinate bone in the nose is bent to right side due to which i am frequently suffering with cold . this is been since 5 6 years and i have neglected it and now want to get rid of this problem permanently. my doctor suggested me for a surgery with endoscopy . is there any need to go for the surgery or are there any remedies using medicines
Asked On : Mon, 19 Nov 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  114
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Procedures
Medical Topics
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Hi there,
If i was your doctor would advise you to go for surgery as the medical treatment for such conditions is temporary. You might get temporary relief from the medicines but as soon as you will leave them you will again suffer from cold and flu like symptoms. If you want to get rid of it permanently then surgery with endoscope is the best option.
Dr. Ammar.
Answered: Sat, 26 Oct 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor