Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
198 Doctors are Online

Back pain, nausea. Had a cyst removed. On pain medication. Help?

Ok So I Went To the er dept last friday. i have been having alot of pain and discomfort i was sure that i had a bladder infection i guess that wasn t the case.. I Havent had a pap in abot 5 years and i have no insurance. so my question is they want me to come back in if i am still hurting and i am even with the pain meds they gave me. are they going to be able to help me is there anything they can do with this or are they going to give me a ct scan and send me home and tell me to deal with it?? And What does this ultra sound mean?? Should i be concerned?? History: I Have Had Lap surgery before about 9 years ago to remove a cyst and endometrious. This Time I have Been Having Sharp Pelvic Pain , Lost of Pressure On Bladder And Bowel. Some Back Pain, And Nasua.. NO FEVER..Blood Work Showed Normal Readings.. 32 YEAR OLD FEMALE, 2 LIVE BIRTHS, 1 MISCARRIAGE. TRANSPELVIC AND ENDOVAGINAL ULTRASOUND FINDINGS: The uterus is anteverted and anteflexed and enlarged. Measuring 10 x 4.7 x 4.6 cm. On endovaginal exam the endometrium is normal thickness for age--11mm. Myometrium is mildly inhomogeneous, suggestive of adenomyosis . On endovaginal exam the Right ovary is normal size, measuring 2.9 x 2.4 cm. there is a 4.8 cm leasion posterior to the miduterine segment, which either represents a solid mass or nonperistalsing bowel. Left Ovary is of normal size measuring 4.2 x 3.6 cm and contains a 2cm simple cyst. IMPRESSION: 1.) MILD UTERINE ENLARGMENT WITH INHOMOGENEOUS MYOMETRIAL ECHOTEXTURE SUGGESTIVE OF ADENOMYOSIS. 2.)POSSIBLE 4.8 CM MASS POSTERIOR TO THE MIDUTERINE BODY. SUGGEST PELVIC CT. 3.) MODEST AMOUNTS OF FREE FLUID. 4.) 2 CM SIMPLE CYST, LEFT OVARY. Please Help..
Asked On : Mon, 11 Mar 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  30
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Lab Tests
Medical Topics
Internal Medicine Specialist 's  Response
you need a pelvic ct--go to er and tell them you are in severe pain and they can't refuse caring for you
Answered: Tue, 16 Apr 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor