Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
180 Doctors are Online

Back ache, knee pain, swelling. MRI shows sacroillitis. Ankylosing spondylitis?

Hii...i am suffering frm severe back ache frm past 4 years and knee pain wid swelling frm past four to five days... MRI report shows sacroillitis,diagnosis has been done as ankylosin spondilitis partially,no particular disease has been found.....cud u pls guide me for the same?and also wat medication n treatment shud be taken???
Mon, 22 Oct 2012
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
General & Family Physician 's  Response
hi,you didnot write about medcines and measures adopted for last four years for backache.neither you have mentiond about vertebral column curvatures and shape.any how you should see some physiotherapist ,could be helpful if your bacr ache persists then you must consult some neurosurgeon or orthpedic surgeon.meanwhile if attending office or watching tv, try to sit upright with support to the back and during driving use ortho cushion. you can use this cushion in office chair also.
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor