Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
184 Doctors are Online

Baby had tubal litigation, birth by C-section. Can i get pregnant immediately again?

hi there ok so here is my situation, i gave birth to my son who was 8 weeks early on march 28 2012 though c section when inside me had tubal ligation and since then i have had a normal period april 28 lasted 7 days but when my period was due in may i only spotted for 3 days then 2 weeks later started having pregnancy symptoms (nausea, eating more, weight gain, bloating , extreme tiredness( not just usual tiredness w a newborn), headaches, frequent urination ). then i had what i thought was my period starting 2 days med flow bleeding then back to spotting. only lasted 4 days total. i have checked my cervix and it is high soft and closed could i be pregnant? my obgyn was also my moms and he misdiagnosed her when she had cysts in her overies could it be possible that my tubal ligation wasnt done right? havent been to doctor since my 6 week apointment and my husband and i have been having unprotected sex and he has been cumming inside me.
Asked On : Fri, 29 Jun 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  73
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Procedures
OBGYN 's  Response
Thanks for writing to us.
The symptoms that you have are suggestive of pregnancy. But you need to confirm the same by urine test or serum HCG evaluation. Failure of ligation can happen.
I hope this information has been both informative and helpful for you.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal
Answered: Sat, 6 Oct 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor