BILATERAL ENDOMETRIOTIC CYSTS WITH ADHERENT OVARIES IN A 5 YEARS OLD CHILD

Age-30, weight-65kgs having One-girl child aged-5 years. my wife got a severe pain in her back especially during her periods. The pain remains for many days. During period her bleeding is also too much. And the period remains for 6/7 days continuously. Here is the latest scan report. As per U.S.Scan (LOWER ABDOMEN) Report---- 1. Uterus is bulky and measures 10.2x3.9x4.4 cms, No evidence of SOL, Pregnancy, fluid in pouch of Douglas. 2. Both ovaries appear to be adherent to the sides of uterus. Right adenexal region shows evidence of two cystic masses of 4.7x4.4cms and 4.8x3.9cms. Left adenexal region shows-evidence of a cystic mass of 3.7x2.7cms. Left ovaries also show evidence of a calcification. These cysts show fine internal echoes - suggestive of endometriosis. Scan for KUB is normal. OPINION - 1. ADHERENT OVARIES WITH BILATERAL ENDOMETRIOTIC CYSTS. 2. CALCIFICATION IN LEFT OVARY. Is it a surgical problem? What medicine wills you advice? Any surgical advice. How many days it will take to cure it fully. What precaution should she follows? Waiting for your valuable suggestions. Thank you DOCTOR. With Regards
Tue, 15 Dec 2009