1. could be cervical herniated disc
or cervical radiculopathy
, resulting in sensory and/or motor deficits.
2. you have done MRI, consult for CT myelography?
3. even if cause of radiculopathy is different all will lead to one symptom: compression and irritation of the cervical nerve root
4. is Spurling's sign and shoulder abduction test been done?
5. from my side, because there is compression; massage
will be contraindicated, you can consult with your Ayurveda Physician regarding any best treatment he/she has to offer