Are Fertisure f tablets safe when trying to concieve?

I am 25 yrs old and my husband is 30 years old. We have been trying to get pregnant for the last 6 months. We have also consulted the doctor and she has prescribed fertisure f tablets that needs to be taken 2times in a day. Are there any side effects? What is the use of this tablet
Tue, 12 Mar 2019
Addiction Medicine Specialist 's  Response

Fertisure f is a vitamin with iron. The iron level is not very much but appropriate. and the iron is the only component that could even be conceivably dangerous. You'd have to overdose a lot for it to be toxic.

The dose mentioned is fine. While vitamins will not fix most of the problems of fertility, it did work on someone in my family.

Otherwise, it is safe, no side effects and the vitamins are quite good for general nutrition in general and especially with pregnancy.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.

Dr Matt Wachsman, Addiction Medicine Specialist