Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
146 Doctors are Online

Any treatment for hypospermatogenisis with leydig cell hyperplasia?

Sir,This is Sileman.Shaik from VIJAYAWADA, A.P,INDIA.I am suffering with male infertilty problem.5years before i gone for vericosil operation.But my problem not yet solve.and then go for testicular baiapsy.In report i am suffering of HYPOSPERMATOGENISIS WITH LEYDIG CELL HYPER PLASIA.Please give me the suggeston and treatment where i go near my town. Thanking you sir
Asked On : Mon, 20 Aug 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  34
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
OBGYN 's  Response
Thanks for posting your query.
I am telling you a bitter truth that there is no herbal or medical therapy that can increase sperm count.
So go for another option like In-Vitro-Fertilization to get rid of this problem.
Take care.
Answered: Sun, 26 Aug 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor