Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
194 Doctors are Online

Any remedy for kidney stones,back ache,hyperthyroid?

Hi, I am 36 years old woman. I am suffering from hypertyroid, high bp , increased calostrol level and am having multiple stones in the kidney . Very often backache occurs and now I am puzzled and don t know what to do? Kindly suggest me the exercies and the correct remedy for the same. I am already taking medicine pescribed by the doctor but it is not working as per my satisfaction.
Asked On : Tue, 27 Mar 2012
Answers:  2 Views:  26
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
  User's Response

Welcome to health care magic forum,

hyperthyroid, high BP, multiple stones , high cholesterol ... these all are chronic problems. and all are connected to each other.

all these problems are surely cured with homeopathy.

homeopathic medicine is selected considering all detail of complains. and having no side effects. with homeopathic treatment you can tapper off allopathic medicine and stop it.

So consult good classical homeopath. You will surely get benefit with homeopathy.

you can ask for treatment on below mail address. medicines will be sent by courier service

For more inquiry and/or online treatment write to:
Answered: Tue, 27 Mar 2012
  User's Response
hi welcome to hcm.see you have multi system involvement.avoid stress and do regular exercise and yoga.and concern any good homoeopath which may help u in your trouble.
Answered: Wed, 28 Mar 2012
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor