Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
160 Doctors are Online

Any pain killer or treatment for chronic stomach ache and indigestion? USG and X-ray of abdomen normal

My mother (62 yrs) has chronic stomach ache , indigestion since last 50 years. Every week once or twice she suffers from the same. Is there any pain killer for having instant relief and any long term treatment? 20 years back USG and X Ray of whole abdomain were done . but everything was normal. can u suggest any thing? Bidyut Mazumdar, Kolkata
Asked On : Mon, 18 Jun 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  37
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
General & Family Physician 's  Response
The treatment depends upon finding the cause for the problem to your mother.
Since no other input has been provided by you,i cant advise anything to you so the best for you would be to consult a Gastroenterologist for the investigations,diagnosis and treatment.
Answered: Mon, 18 Jun 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor