Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
169 Doctors are Online

Am I not able to conceive because of low sperm count ?

gudpm.doc my husband is 33 yrs old.we are already 2 yrs married but still we dont have a baby.this is the result of my husband semen analysis Vol: 4.00 ml, pH 8.00.liquefaction time 40mins, sperm count 91.20 million/mL,active motile 60%,normal morphology 50%,viability 70%,pus cells 5-10/hpf comments in lab test RBC 10/20/hpf.pls reply.. thanks!
Asked On : Wed, 13 Apr 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  54
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Lab Tests
OBGYN 's  Response
hello welcome to healthcare magic
your hubands semen analysis is normal in the count and motility. however , there are some red cells and pus cells. your husband should get a semen culture,maybe there is some infection which needs to be treated. thereafter once your husbands semen report is normal you should get a few tests done for yourself as well. get an appointment with an infertilit specialist who can guide to step by step.
Answered: Sat, 16 Apr 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor