Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
145 Doctors are Online

Am I having tendonitis as I am having pain in my inner thigh and area close to vagina ?

I m a a runner and I got a pain which came for me during running and its in the right side where it is in the area close to the vgina and circle my thigh in the inner only and doctor perscripe it as tendonitis but I doubt it please I need to know what happening to me?
Asked On : Mon, 28 Feb 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  76
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
  User's Response
you are athlete there might be some sprain or injury in your should go for proper investigation it might be tendonitis.cant say anything without investigation report
thanks for using HCM
Answered: Mon, 8 Aug 2011
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor