Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
192 Doctors are Online

Allergies, skin itching, bleeding on scratching. Tried allopathy, homoeopathy. Permanent cure?

Hello sir, since childhood at age 8 yrs suffering with skin disease, allergy ,there is itching in my body when i rub, the blood comes out become red & turn to black spot, even if ant or mosquito bit also become red, use many allopathy , hoemopathy but no use, pls advise me is there parment treatmnet or not, we are middle class cant spend more money. my parents want to do marriage, can i go forward, or stop any problem in married life. pls advise the parment treatment thanksing u
Asked On : Sat, 16 Feb 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  60
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Lab Tests
General & Family Physician 's  Response
U need an allergy testing to find out the probable allergen. If u r found to be sensitive to many proteins/allergens, u may need a short course of systemic steroids and then antihistamines for prolonged period of time. If antihistamines found to ineffective, u may need to take a low dose steroid daily.
But, u also need to rule out any infective causes like scabies, body lice etc
Answered: Sat, 16 Feb 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor