Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
142 Doctors are Online

Skin itching, any help appreciated

I am 23yr old. Have had titching of skin all over for almost 10yrs now. The major problem is that I have these keratoid type marks all over on legs, hands and my back. Have tried many ceams, mositurizers etc. But no cure for marks nor itching. Any help appreciated. Thank you.
Asked On : Tue, 27 Apr 2010
Answers:  1 Views:  415
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
General & Family Physician 's  Response


For such long standing marks it is advisable to consult a dermatologist and talk about therapies like chemical peeling and/or laser treatments. These treatments have good success rates.

Answered: Sat, 15 May 2010
I find this answer helpful

1 Doctor agrees with this answer

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor