Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
131 Doctors are Online

Allergies, CT scan showed ventilation defect, prominence bi later. Had consume water mixed with apartment leakage. Related?

Hi recently in mid August my apartment received water from a upstairs units as a result of a flood. i was away from ny home for three days. However I came home my apartment was consumed with large ame. allergies ounts water.Today i have allergies, and four xrays latnd a ct scan showing a ventilation defect and promience bi later. My doactors are.still running test. Could this problem be associated with the water in my apartment flood/leak?
Asked On : Wed, 23 Jan 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  18
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Lab Tests
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Hi welcome to Health care magic forum.
Thanks for choosing H.C.M.Forum.
In mid august you had floods and you have used the stagnant water after 3 days. Due to floods there might be more of moisture in the rooms, followed by infection in the lungs. ventilation problem might be of the rooms may be of the lungs.
I advise you to consult a physician for diagnosis and treatment.
There also a possibility of fungal infection of the lungs , as a primary infection or a secondary infection due to antibiotics. you may need to have anti fungal antibiotics and stop the antibiotcs.
Wishing for a quick and complete recovery .
Best regards.

Answered: Tue, 23 Apr 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor