Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
157 Doctors are Online

Acute pains, stiffness in joints, soreness. Blood test show high golgi antibodies. Scans, nuclea test negative. Palendronic rheumatism, fibrocytis or golgi?

Hello. What are the symptoms of Golgi and is there a cure? I have acute pains (either moving around or sitting), stiffness of joints, and general soreness. Blood tests show high Golgi antibodies but nothing else. Scans and nuclea tests are negative. Saw two rhumatology specialists and one said it is palendronic rhumatism, other said fibrocytis.
Asked On : Sun, 22 Apr 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  37
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Orthopaedic Surgeon 's  Response
Thanks for writing to us.
Presence of antibodies against golgi bodies is suggestive of a propensity towards immunological disorders. The joint pains that you are having might be related symptom. As such there are no specific symptoms for golgi antibodies. Symptomatic treatment and immunomodulators are often helpful.
I hope this information has been both informative and helpful for you.
Dr. Praveen Tayal
Answered: Wed, 25 Apr 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor