Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
177 Doctors are Online

Acne marks, open pores on skin, dark skin on forehead. Treatment?

Hi, my name is XXXX and I am 26 years old. I need an answer from a Dermatologist . I am going to get married soon and I have lot of acne marks and open pores on my skin. I get acne once in a while but they always leave a mark on my face. Also I my forehead is darker than my face below. Please help me to find a resolution. Thanks
Asked On : Sun, 22 Jul 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  24
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
Dermatologist 's  Response
Dec 2013
Acne and dark spots are common at young age. Do not pinch, pop or squeeze any pimple as it an cause scarring and pigmentation. Do not apply any home remedies which can aggravate the situation. You can apply clindamycin 1% gel and doxycyclin capsule by mouth for 15 days of period. The other of the creams such as Azelaic acid, glycolic acid and kojic acid can be used to reduce the pigmentation.
You can also go for latest treatment including chemical peeling and lasers to get early relief form the problem.
Answered: Tue, 15 Oct 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor