Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
129 Doctors are Online

Acne and blemishes on oily skin. Trying to conceive. Any safe medicines to remove acne scars?

hello doctor, i am 30 year old female, with oily skin problem, suffering from acne and blemished skin since the age 0f 18. I have tried clinadmycin, benzoyl peroxide , they work only on temporary basis, the only thing that gives a bit of change is Retion ac gel-0.0025%, but still the spots remain the same, I am planning to go my family way, can u suggest me some medicine which is safe as well as can help with clearing of acne scars , Thanks
Fri, 29 Jun 2012
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
OBGYN 's  Response
Thanks for writing to us.
Acne scars if they are old and and deep can be cleared with the help of skin treatments like Laser therapy or skin peeling. During pregnancy, retinoids are best avoided. While planning for a baby, only systmic antibiotics can helkp you.
I hope this information has been both informative and helpful for you.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor