Aborted, no periods till month, negative pregnency test, prescribed cycloreg, Suggested USG. Suggestions?

I HAVE DONE ABORTION ON 1ST AUGUST MY DOCTOR TOLD ME THAT I WILL GET MY PERIODS WITH IN 1 AND 1/2 MONTHS THAT IS BY SEPTEMBER 15. I HAD DONE A PREGNANCY TEST BUT IT SHOWS NEGATIVE BUT MY PERIODS DIDN'T HAPPENED YET.THEN I VISITED DOCTOR BY 16TH AND TOLD HIM EVERYTHING IN DETAILS .HE SUGGESTED ME CYCLOREG FOR MORE 15 DAYS AND TOLD THAT IT WILL HAPPEN IN BETWEEN 15 DAYS. BUT IT HAS NOT HAPPENED YET.I AM WORRIED BACAUSE I AND MY HUSBAND HAD UNPROTECTED SEX BUT HE IS VERY SURE THAT HE HAD NOT EXPOSED IT.AGAIN I HAVE DONE A PREGNENCY TEST ON 23RD OF SEPTEMBER IT SHOWS NEGETIVE . DOCTOR SUGGESTED USG AND I AM GOING TO DO IT TODAY... PLEASE TELL ME WHEN I WILL HAVE MY PERIODS???/ I AM TENSED AND FACING DEPRESSION.
Thu, 3 Oct 2013