Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
134 Doctors are Online

Abdominal pain with negative ultrasound result

My husband is having pain on the right side of abdomen . Doctors took blood and urine test but they are not able to spot the problem. He is having this pain from past few days. Even an ultrasound test was done and nothing came. Can anybody suggest anything
Asked On : Fri, 25 Feb 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  204
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Lab Tests
Medical Topics
Homeopath 's  Response
hello .. give him belladona dose in the morning and second dose at night.
its a homeoapthic medicine so safe,sure n faster results..
his pain will go away..
Answered: Wed, 9 Mar 2011
I find this answer helpful
Ayurveda Specialist Dr. Ram Mani Bhandari's  Response
If the ultrasound test and blood are negative there is nothing to worryfor may be Acid peptic disorder which cannot be visualised in USG. Either Gastritis or GERD..
Nothing Serious take antacids and Proton Pump Inhibitors in mordern
Ayurvedic treatment is the best treatment for treating from the root
Consult Ayurvedic Physicians near you for suggestion and consultation

Get well soon
Answered: Fri, 25 Feb 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor