Abdominal pain radiating to lower back, legs. Urine test shows WBC, ultrasound with minimal impression on pelvicalyceal system. Advice?

Salam My age is 25 years and weight is about 63-64 kg I am feeling pain on my right side abdomen ,( first it was on right side now its right near belly button and upper side) from more than 6 months, It radiates in to the lower back, I feel back pain when i wake up in the morning and also i feel tightness on right side. also pain in legs. All the time i feels there is difference at right side. I had all the blood test which are clear including HCV and HBS, The urine test shows. 6-8 WBC I had ultrasound 4 times which was clear only the last ultrasound shows. minimal impression on right side pelvicalyceal system. Em really worried about the condition please advice me. Regards
Thu, 1 Nov 2012