Abdominal pain. Reports showed bulky uterus, seedling fibroids, cystic lesion, adnexa abutting uterus. Meaning?

i am 50 yr old. Recently i have been suffering from abdominal pain. My ultrasound report say: bulky uterus (94x72x56 mm) with multiple small seedling fibroids . Heterogeneous echotexture of myometrium is noted with poor demarcation between endometrium and myometrium. Endometrial thickness is normal (9 mm) Approx 62x62x42 mm sized complex solid cystic lesion is seen in the left adnexa abutting the uterus. Left ovary is not seen seperately. No significant abdominal lymphadenopathy is seen. no free fluid is seen in abdomen. Would you suggest removal of uterus? Or can it be cured by medicines.. If I have to get the uterus removed, what can be the side effects?
Mon, 1 Apr 2013