7 yr old observed with mild hepatomegaly, took medication. But nausea, stomach pain persists. What to do ?

My child is 7 yr old and he has been observed with mild hepatomegaly in 2011. Doc said its nothing major and the prob was resolved with medication. But the prob of stomach pain and nausea persists. Just recently he was was suffering with high fever and loose motions. Doc medication was done for gastrotitis. But again today he keeps having pain in his stomach and feels nauseatic while eating. What shud we do in this regard. My email is YYYY@YYYY
Tue, 18 Jun 2013