Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
130 Doctors are Online

35 year old having endometriosis and chronic inflammatory disease. Have pain and white discharge. Need permanent cure

Sir, my wife is suffering with endrometreosis and chronic inflametory disease and also continuing white discharge at vagina.She also suffering Br. Asthma .presently she is taking one medicine(2 Canditral capsule) on the first day of menstruation. But a continious pain develop day by day. I have consult with Dr. P.Das Mahapatra,MD,FRCOG,FRCS,and also Dr.Ranjit Chakraborty,MRCOG both of Kolkata in India. But my question is,is there any permanent treatment of these type of problem as my wife at only 35 age and have a only son.Kindly suggest me the best option from where I get better treatment.
Asked On : Tue, 6 Nov 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  131 Awaiting Answer
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor