Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
141 Doctors are Online

30 weeks pregnant. Severe belly pain. Stops after using the bathroom. Pre-term labor?

I am 30 weeks pregnant on baby #2 (my daughter will be 12 months in a few days). For the past 2-3 days I have had random spurts of severe belly pain and I feel like I m going into labor. After I go to the bathroom it stops. It s not diarreah either so I m confused. I also have a history of pre-term labor. Could that be what it is this time as well?
Asked On : Wed, 13 Mar 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  47
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
OBGYN 's  Response
Thanks for your question.
Abdominal pain during pregnancy should always be taken seriously, even if it is just a stomach upset you should see your doctor as soon as possible to exclude the possibility of preterm labor & other obstetric complications & also to assure the health of yourself & your baby.
You are more at risk of preterm labor in view of your history so take it seriously.
All the best
Answered: Thu, 14 Mar 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor