Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
124 Doctors are Online

3 year old with swelling and brownish spots on the penis. Reason?

Hello, my 3 year old son has woken up and his penis seems swollen and rosy red looking ( not bright red). He wears pull ups at night and the pull up is dry, but there are a few light yellow/ brown spots about dime size with a pin size almost black spot in the middle. He isn t in pain and he isn t circumcised either... Any thoughts?
Asked On : Fri, 15 Mar 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  42
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Procedures
Medical Topics
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Can only think of Insect bite. Minute baby spiders would have got into the pull-up from the clthes-line. There need not be any pain. there would have been some itching in the beginning, which the child would not have botherd to complainl . Some Calamine lotion applied will set it Right. It is advised to always have pull=ups HOT IRONED after taking from the clothes line..............
Answered: Fri, 15 Mar 2013
I find this answer helpful

1 Doctor agrees with this answer

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor