Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
177 Doctors are Online

24 years, unmarried, irregular periods, painful, heavy flow, vomiting. What type of medicine will help?

Dear Sir/Madam
I am a 24years unmarried girl,I have a irregular periods problem.Last week my bleeding is I should be followed happening very excessively and it pained also very heavily.also one time doctor asked me for ultrasound for usg pelvis & it may be followed by thyroid test if needed,Can you please tell me what happens to me & what should I do to cure it & what precautions
Asked On : Fri, 29 Mar 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  24
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
OBGYN 's  Response
Hi thanks for the query.

I will also advise you a few investigations to find out the cause and treatment plan can be decided only once the diagnosis is confirmed.

You can take a haemostatics and analgesics till then to control your symptoms. Also, take some iron preparation to build up the loss.

Hope this information is helpful and informative to you.
If you have further queries you can directly reach out to me on the following URL:
Answered: Sun, 14 Jul 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor