Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
183 Doctors are Online

20 yrs old weighing 95 kgs, feeling weak. What to do about weight and unfigured body ?

...sir i,m 20 years old my weight is 95 kg height is 5.7 inches....i have left hand practice....but now i am feeling weakness...i am also worried about my weight and unfiguered body language..iam a boy but my breast r like a is due to fats...i am feeling so shame any person who met me first time...can i retreat my body like a young boy...i am 20 years old but looked very aged man...what should i do
Asked On : Mon, 29 Oct 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  51
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Hi Dear and welcome to HCM ....,
dearest it is a natural tendency to gain weight....and obesity is the mother of so many diseases....
we can control our weight,but it require devotions....
daily one to two hours excercise is mandatory,especially on empty stomach ...
take a glass of water 10 minutes before meal....
make salad as a part of your diet ....
low calric and high protien diet is recommended ....
Answered: Fri, 25 Oct 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor