Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
196 Doctors are Online

2 year old having white substance under the penile foreskin. Circumcision done in past. How to get rid of this?

My 2 year old baby boy has some kind of white substance that is in what kind of looks like Porsche you pull the skin of his penis down. He was circumcised when he was 2 weeks old and we have never noticed it. It has been happening for about a month and a half now. I was wondering uf anybody could tell me what this could be and maybe how to get rid of it
Asked On : Mon, 9 Jul 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  156
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Procedures
Medical Topics
Pediatrician 's  Response
Feb 2013
Thank you for your query on Healthcare Magic.
The white substance on the penis of your child is called smegma and it is normally seen.
Every day penis has to be cleaned gently while giving bath so that the smegma will be cleared and don't get accumulated there.
Nothing to worry and just clean the area with soap and water while giving bath.
Hope I have answered your query.
Answered: Tue, 12 Mar 2013
I find this answer helpful

1 Doctor agrees with this answer

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor