Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
141 Doctors are Online

11 years old son has uncircumcised penis and it has pain

my uncircumcised 11 year old son has had pain in his genital area for 4 days. He is not running a fever and no pain during urination. His dad thinks maybe he needs to be pulling the foreskin back further, because he can not pull it back very far. Could he have some irritation under the foreskin causing the pain?
Asked On : Mon, 31 Jan 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  318
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Procedures
Medical Topics
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Thanks for query,
Your husband is very right.
There may be collection of smegma under the fore skin and stucked there causing irritation and pain.
Clean smoothly the glans by averting the fore skin very slowly.
At one time do not try to clean but clean gradually.
Now onward make practice to clean fore skin while taking bath.
If fore skin is very tight and does not averted then go for circumcision operation.
Ok and bye.
Answered: Wed, 17 Aug 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor