what is endometriosis do to me?

Question
what is endometriosis do to me?
Fri, 9 Feb 2018 in Women's Health
Follow-up: what is endometriosis do to me? 23 minutes later
Waiting to hear from the Dr in charge. If I don't have to take the supplement from that Dr., would you suggest anything else?
I don't know how to use the computer, this is what I know was open it, read it, forward it or delete it, that's all I know about computer, and I'm not a member of any Social clubs.
Oh yest, I can only sleep 2 to 3 hours each night so I'm very tired now. My Dr. told me to try to stay up until 9PM. I told her I can function so how can I stay await until 9PM?
Thank you Dr.

Answered by Dr. Shinas Hussain 3 hours later
Brief Answer:
Endometriosis can cause many symptoms.

Detailed Answer:
Thanks for trusting Healthcaremagic!
I have gone through your query and I can understand your concerns.
Endometriosis is a clinical condition characterised by abnormal deposition of uterine tissue(tissues similar to your uterus) else where in the body.
Endometriosis most commonly involves your ovaries, fallopian tubes and the tissue lining your pelvis
Symptoms varies between individuals.
Common symptoms include
1.Pain (usually pelvic) that usually occurs just before menstruation and lessens after menstruation
Painful sexual intercourse
2.Painful sexual intercourse
3.Excessive bleeding. You may experience occasional heavy periods (menorrhagia) or bleeding between periods (menometrorrhagia).
4.Infertility. Endometriosis is first diagnosed in some women who are seeking treatment for infertility.
. You may also experience fatigue, diarrhea, constipation, bloating or nausea, especially during menstrual periods.
Consult a gynaecologist for detailed evaluation
Wishing you good health
Thanks