suggest treatment for bump on penis

Posted on Mon, 8 Jun 2015 in Sexually Transmitted Diseases
Question: I noticed a tiny round bump on the shaft of my penis. I attached a picture. Please let me know if it's something I should be concerned about.
Answered by Dr. Sheetal Verma 22 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Benign lesion likely.

Detailed Answer:
Hi
Thanks for your query at HCM.

The lesion look like benign and nothing to worry. Do you have any pain, discharge, itching, or any recent unsafe sexual intercourse? As of now I suggest you to only observe your lesion for few days. You can apply topical corticosteroids twice on lesion for 2 weeks.

Hope I answered your query.
If no clarifications then you can close the discussion and rate the answer and write a review.
Dr. Sheetal Verma
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Vinay Bhardwaj
Dr. Sheetal Verma

Infectious Diseases Specialist