Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
181 Doctors are Online

Why do I feel strange sensation in my upper left stomach area,like something is moving or vibrating?

User rating for this question
Answered by
Practicing since : 2007
Answered : 1279 Questions
I am 32 year old female. I am having a strange sensation in my upper left stomach area ( about six inches under my left breast). It feels like something is moving or vibrating. It isn't really painful....but worrisome.
Posted Tue, 14 Jan 2014 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Arif N Khan 47 minutes later
Brief Answer: Could be gastritis. Detailed Answer: Hi, Thank you for choosing XXXXXXX It could be bowel movements or could be gastritis symptom. If you are not having any symptoms like breathing difficulty or palpitation or giddiness or vomiting or loose stools or constipation or urinary disturbance then there is nothing to worry. What I usually do for similar complaints is to do clinical evaluation and get a baseline scan to rule out any pathology. If everything is normal give them some antacids for symptomatic relief. Also get your blood pressure checked and please lose your weight. Weight reduction is very important. Please ask if you have more questions. If you are satisfied, please make sure that your ACCEPT my answer so that I receive credit. Good luck!!
Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask a Doctor Now

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor