Which vitamins and supplements are harmful for mantle cell lymphoma?
some vitamins are better avoided
Thanks for your query.
The exact role of all vitamins and supplements in cancer, particularly lymphoma(harm or benefit) has not been delineated properly.
However, based on loose evidence, some are better avoided. For example, vitamin C, vitamin E, folic acid and selenium.
Hope this helps.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Mantle cell lymphoma prognosis
- Chemo for mantle cell lymphoma
- Mantle cell lymphoma progression
- Cytarabine and mantle cell lymphoma
- Is mantle cell lymphoma curable
- Chemotherapy for mantle cell lymphoma
- Mantle cell lymphoma survival
- Mantle cell lymphoma treatment
- Mantle cell lymphoma causes
- Cure for mantle cell lymphoma