Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
144 Doctors are Online

What medicine should I take for sore and reddish mouth?

User rating for this question
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2004
Answered : 1773 Questions
I took MDMA and now my mouth is sore, reddish and ulcer like. What medicine should I take to fix it
Posted Sun, 5 Jan 2014 in Drug Abuse
Answered by Dr. Chakravarthy Mazumdar 25 minutes later
Brief Answer: Orajel mouth gel Detailed Answer: Hi You should find ORAJEL mouth gel useful to you. You can apply before having food. Do not attempt to take very cold or very hot foods. You can use it as and when required for three to four days. My sincere pledge to stop abusing illicit drugs. Thanks
Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask a Psychiatrist

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor