Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
151 Doctors are Online

What is the treatment for white looking bubble filled with yellow fluid?

User rating for this question
Very Good
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2005
Answered : 2408 Questions
Have a white looking bubble which is seeping yellow fluid just below my knee. Not painful.
Posted Thu, 20 Mar 2014 in Infections
Answered by Dr. Shanthi.E 20 minutes later
Brief Answer: folliculitis likely Detailed Answer: Hello XXXXXXX Sorry about your current health concern. You are type 2 diabetic. This white looking bubble which is seeping yellow fluid could be folliculitis, a superficial skin infection. Nothing to be alarmed about. You can dress this bubble yourself with soframycin or any other topical antibiotic creams that you may have at home. You need to clear the fluid with a clean and sterile cotton bud, and then apply the cream. Do it three times a day for next 2 days. It should mostly heal. If it is not reducing, then you may require to take oral antibiotics. It would also be better to check your blood sugar levels now to see if it is within the normal range. Get well soon.
Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask an Internal Med Specialist

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor