Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
162 Doctors are Online

What is the reason for dull bruised like pain in stomach which is tender to touch?

User rating for this question
Very Good
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2009
Answered : 6182 Questions
Dull bruised like pain in lower left stomach, tender when touched
Posted Sun, 15 Dec 2013 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Chobufo Ditah 1 hour later
Brief Answer: May be related to the C-section in 2012! Detailed Answer: Hi and thank you so much for this query. I am so sorry to hear about this dull pain. From the description of symptoms and location, this could very much be related to the previous c-section. After surgery, structures can still present with intermittent dull aches which is of no major significance. This is referred to as post-op related. Ii will suggest that you get some pain medications like Tylenol and Ibuprofen. This would relief the symptoms and they should disappear within 5days. If symptoms should persist or become more severe, the seeking medical attention for some other possible causes would be most welcomed. Your OBGYN would be the most reasonable doctor to see. I hope this helps. I wish you well and thank you for using our services. Please, feel free to request for more information if need b.. Thanks. Dr. Ditah, MD.
Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask a Doctor Now

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor