What is the prognosis for transient ischemic attack?
Please Upload the reports and provide more details
I have gone through your question and understand your concerns.
Transient ischaemic attacks at this age needs to be investigated in details.
Cardiac evaluation for rhythm and 2-D Echocardiography should be done. Carotid doppler study for any stenosis or atherosclerotic unstable plaque.
Brain MRI with angiography for any evidence of stroke and status of blood vessels.
It's good to know that the Blood pressure is maintained after anti-hypertensives, but it should be rechecked again for any requirement of further dose titration of the medications.
Lipid profile, renal function should also be done.
Provide any reports if available so that I can guide you more specifically. You can simply upload/attach them at the reports section.
Hope you found the answer helpful.
Do get back to me for further queries.
Dr N Kumar
Be in touch with treating physician or the neurologist
I am here to answer any follow ups and help.
Reports will be helpful to guide you through the required and other investigations and treatment.
Prevention like blood pressure control, good lipid profile, Low salt diet and regular exercise is advised to all at risk person.
Wishing you good health.
Dr N Kumar
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Pathophysiology transient ischemic attack
- Transient ischemic attack and flying
- What are the symptoms of transient ischemic attack ?
- Transient ischemic attacks gallbladder
- Epilim and transient ischemic attack
- Transient ischemic attack marijuana
- Transient ischemic attack symptoms
- Transient ischemic attack treatment
- Causes transient ischemic attacks
- Transient ischemic attack prognosis