What is the normal human body temperature?
Temperature 95.4 F is not considered dangerously low.
Welcome to health care magic,
Normal human body temperature is usually 98.6 F (37 C) orally, it might range from 97.5 to 98.8 F (36.4 to 37.1 C). Some people might have temperatures in the 96 F range and feel fine.
Your body temperature is not considered dangerously low until it has gone below 95 F(35 C).
There can be mild reductions in body temperature which could be temporary and doesn't indicate any serious problem.
For example, your temperature normally is lower in the morning than in the evening. The most common cause of a lower-than-normal body temperature is exposure to cold.
I would be better if you can tell me about your current medications for fibromyalgia and stomach problem.
Also do you have any particular symptom which you are facing recently?
However,low body temperature might indicate an underlying problem or condition like ,
Widespread infection (sepsis)
Excessive use of alcohol or
I strongly recommend that you try an another thermometer for the testing temperature accuracy.
Feel free to ask me if any follow-up query,
Thanks and Regards,
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Graph to show human normal body temperature
- Wht is the normal human body temperature
- Human body temperature chart
- Normal human body temperature fever
- What is a normal body temperature in pregnancy
- Whats a normal body temperature
- Normal human body temperature range
- Human body normal temperature age wise chat
- Human body temperature with hypertension
- Normal human body temperature during pregnancy