Suggest prognosis of health conditions

my father is 69. has been in and out of hospital for last 4 weeks.
started with a cut in the foot..then blood infection from the cut..same time diagnosed with hepatitis A;then it triggered severe gout attack n the foot and leg..was released after 2.5 weeks..2 dqays later readmitted as he could not breathe..fluid in lungs..then extreme high blood pressure... 219 /146.
this continued for a week. after another week was released again and sent home..6 days later extremely anemic and blood count of 7.5. blood in urine.
no one knows what is going on. cant correctly diagnose him.
please assist.
Tue, 8 Oct 2019