What causes lumps around the anus filled with green pus?
early examination and proper management helps.
Thanks for your query.
Noted the history and understood your concerns.
Since there is green pus and cavities with another lump, it is better to get examined at ER or such facility so that a proper diagnosis by per-rectal digital examination and ano-proctoscopy can be done and prescription based antibiotic and anti-inflammatory medications be started as soon as possible to avoid further complications.
Earlier the proper management better are the outcome.
Clean the area with Liquid Povidone iodine to avoid secondary infection.
Take a Stool softener.
Have Sitz bath in a tub with warm water, clean and keep the area dry and then apply peroxide and Liquid povidone Iodine.
I hope this answers your queries.
Please feel free to ask for further relevant queries if you feel that there is a gap of communication.
Visit ER please
It is better to head for ER as already explained above.
Secondary infection can occur as the area is usually covered and you already have 2 cavities. Use the procedure as explained.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Have lump on anus itches little what is the cause
- What causes anus cancer
- What cause inching on the anus
- What could cause pus filled painful bumps on anus
- What causes achiness in anus
- What causes hard and painful lump on exterior of anus
- What causes puss leaking lump above anus
- What causes an itchy anus
- What is the cause for lump outside my anus
- What causes sore lump at the bottom of anus