What is the ideal FSH and LH level during menopause?
Levels of FSH and LH at various stage.
I am writing complete about Follicle-stimulating Hormone(FSH)
Menstruating SI Units Conventional Units
==Follicular phase 3.0-20.0 IU/L 3.0-20.0 U/L
==Ovulatory phase 9.0-26.0 IU/L 9.0-26.0U/L
==Luteal phase 1.0-12.0 IU/L 1.0-12.0U/L
This is about peri-menopause
Now About Postmenopausal
I am also writing level of FSH in MALE ==========
1.0-12.0 IU/L 1.0-12.0 U/L
Luteinizing hormone (LH)
==Follicular phase 2.0-15 IU/L 2.0-15 U/L
==Ovulatory phase 22.0-105 IU/L 22.0-105 U/L
==Luteal phase 0.6-19.0 IU/L 0.6-19.0 U/L
above mentioned about peri-menopause(naturally as age advance variation take place.
Postmenopausal 16.0-64 IU/L 16.0-64 U/L
In MALE=====Method dependent method dependent.
Hope I have answered your question.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes bleeding during menopause
- What happens during the menopause
- Menopause estradiol fsh levels
- High fsh levels menopause
- Menopause fsh levels mean
- What causes higher hcg levels post menopause
- What happens to prolactin levels in menopause
- Post menopausal lh levels
- Fsh blood levels menopause
- Does fsh predict menopause
- Having pain during urination. Is it due to kidney stones?
- Can IPV injection site cause any reaction?
- Having recurring fever, itchy throat and runny nose. Take odoxit and...
- Have skin lesions on forearms. Mildly itchy, whitish and flakish in...
- Having swollen and itchy knees. Prescribed prednisone and doxycycline....
- Had family planing operation done. Care to take and how many days to...
- Child's tongue color has changed to orange, gets frequent stomach and...
- Has bump in throat. What can it be?
- Tests showed low MCV and CO2 levels. Should I try to get the normal levels?
- Having persistent cough with mucus. Have asthama. Guide