What is Follicular phase?
The follicular phase is the part of the menstrual cycle. In this phase the follicles in the ovary mature. On complete maturation the follicle ruptures. This is known as ovulation. This process is controlled by certain hormones.
Questions and answers on "Follicular phase"
Health resources related to Follicular phase
- Remedy for early follicular phase
- What does early follicular phase mean
- Bbt erratic follicular phase
- Need opinion regarding hormone levels in follicular phase test report
- Follicular phase luteal phase
- Effects of cetirizine during follicular phase of menstrual cycle
- Erratic bbt during follicular phase