What is the average weight for a 4 month old infant?
Weight gain normal.
Thanks for asking on HealthcareMagic.
The birth weight is expected to double by 5 months of age and triple by one year of age. I consider the present weight to be normal. We usually suggest weaning to semisolids from 6 months of age but if your doctor has suggested semisolids from the 4th month, you can go with it. it is ok to dissolve cerelac in milk. It is also ok if you give mil along
You can safely put her on AC with the temperature set at 27° or 28°C.
Let me know if you have any other queries.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Average weight for 55 year old woman
- Average weight 14 month old boy
- Average temperature of 13 month old
- Average weight reduction in a month by glycomet 850 mg
- Average weight for a 30 year old female
- 5 month old baby average weight and height
- Average weight for a 9 week old baby
- What should 19 month olds weight be
- Average weight for 10 year old
- 11 month old baby weight average