What is right peripheral vestibular dysfunction?

Dr. Deepashree

ENT Specialist

Posted on Tue, 19 Aug 2014 in Ear, Nose and Throat Problems
Question: What It's right peripheral vestibular dysfunction?
Answered by Dr. Deepashree 2 hours later
Brief Answer:
inner ear disease. need more information.

Detailed Answer:
Hi, thanks for your query.
Peripheral vestibular disease is a inner ear disease
characterised by dizziness, hearing loss, tinnitus.
There are different diseases of inner ear. Each disease has different clinical manifestation and different medication.
It is treated with labyrinthine sedatives, vasoactive drugs, multivitamin supplement and rehabilitation exercise.
As I read the previous questions asked by you, your frontal inter hemispheric lipoma is usually not related to peripheral vestibular lesion. (if that is your doubt).
Please give us more information about the symptoms and disease entity so that we can guide you better.
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Bhagyalaxmi Nalaparaju
Follow up: Dr. Deepashree 4 minutes later
Thank you for your response, I have to make an appointment with the ENT . For further test.
Answered by Dr. Deepashree 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
Thank you.

Detailed Answer:
Hi thank you too.
pleased to help you further. Thanks.